LRM is a free tool that enables you to monitor and track your flights and aircraft landing rates within your flight simulator.
- Easy to install download and run the installer - you'll be up and running in a few seconds (next, next, next etc)!
- Lightweight only a few megabytes of space required on your machine!
- Easy to use just run the application and it'll track your take-off and landing rate.
- Run it on a remote machine LRM can be run on a remote machine when using WideFS.
- Display the FPM and G-Force at landing and the take-off rate in-sim No more having to minimise your sim to see the landing rate, you can choose to show the landing rate (FPM) directly in the sim!
- Flight logbook linking the LRM client to a free FSHub.io account enables you to record all your flights, routes flown and landing statistics.
- Web-based GPS tracking you can monitor your aircraft position on any device, anywhere...
- Cabin announcements/sounds effects (optional) had a good landing? You can enable cabin feedback by having a roar of passenger applause! If you have a bad landing you will hear screams! You can also enable or disable cabin announcements during pushback and after arriving. These sound effects are totally customisable too!
- Route planner can be used (when you have linked the LRM Client to your FsHub account to specify a flight plan (totally optional though), you can even import route plans from SimBrief or LittleNavMap save files too.
- Microsoft Fight Simulator 2020, Microsoft FSX, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3d or X-Plane 11
- FSUIPC client (if using MSFS2020, FSX, FSX-SE or P3D)
- XPUIPC client (if using X-Plane 11)
- 32 MB free disk space
Full documentation for the software and it's features can be found online in PDF format. I would highly recommend that all users' read it when they first install. Work to upgrade the documentation for 4.3.2 is still ongoing but for the majority of the functionality, the existing documentation (v4.0.0) is still relevant!
LRM is provided free of charge but without warranties for both personal and commercial use, feel free to download and use it today!
LRM is developed and provided free of charge but if you value this software and the time it takes to be developed please consider donating via. Paypal.
The application version changelog can be expanded below.
v4.3.2 - Released 18th October 2021
- Fixes a regional settings issue.
v4.3.1 - Released 1st October 2021
- Improved support for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
- G-Forces now captured at landing and it contributes towards the landing rate "score" (G-Force recording not currently compatible with XP11 though).
- New "Route Planner" feature added - You can enter route plans manually, import from a virtual airline saved route plan or from a SimBrief or LittleNavMap plan file.
- Virtual airlines can now style the LRM client interface remotely (for virtual airline flights).
- Extra sound effects/cabin announcements (bad landings, pushback, arrival).
- Ability to disable all sounds effects/cabin announcements for light aircraft (< 3 tonnes OEW).
- Ability to "ignore" touch and go landings from automatically reporting as a flight in FsHub (can be enabled from the Preferences Window).
- New in-client issue reporting feature (with debug logs).
- Updater system to automatically migrate your LRM client settings on new installations.
- New in-client links to our new support forums and Discord server.
- Performance and stability improvements
v4.0 - Released 23rd November 2017
- Added landing categorisations to landing summaries (eg. smooth, perfect, firm, hard, dangerous, and fatal).
- Added optional cabin applause when a "safe" landing is made.
- Now officially supports and works with X-Plane 11 in addition to the previously supported simulators.
- Enables optional Virtual Airline tracking for users of FSHub.io.
- References to LRMLive are now replaced with FSHub.io (following the re-branding).
v3.0 - Released 10th October 2016
- Additional information now shown for landings (speed, pitch, bank and wind conditions).
- Optional "BlackBox" mode, that when enabled, it will start LRM at login and will monitor in the background, no need to start it manually anymore!
- Personal pilot flight records (when linked to an FSHub.io account).
- Web-based GPS tracking (when linked to an FSHub.io account).
- Display take-off statistics in-sim.
- Ability to customise how long the in-sim messages are displayed for.
v2.4 - Released 10th August 2016
- Fixes an issue affecting French regional settings on Microsoft Windows® (issues #2 and #3).
- Adds new option to show extra landing statistics in the sim on landing (feature request #4).
- General tweaks and improvements.
v2.3 - Released 6th March 2016
- Adds new option to auto-close LRM when the Sim is closed.
- Adds new option to check for LRM updates on start-up.
v2.2 - Released 7th February 2016
- Pitch/bank angles and wind direction/speed now only uploaded to the LRMLive site instead of outputted to the client/screen (less clutter) as requested by users.
v2.1 - Released 31st January 2016
- Now captures and displays pitch/bank angles and wind direction/speed
- Updates API and Map URLs to use the new domain address.
v2.0 - Released 31st March 2015
- Fixed the update checker tool to correctly report if a new version is available.
- Added option to display the landing rate (FPM) in the simulator (green banner)
- Added option to send landing rate and aircraft position to the LRM live map.
- Various performance improvements.
v1.0 - Released 4th December 2014
- Initial release.
Issue or feature request?
If you wish to report a bug, issue or wish to create a new feature request, please log them over at our Issue Tracking system.
Need some help? I provide free support via. email, please note that I am a very busy person so sometimes it may take a day or two for me to respond to emails.
My contact details can be found on my homepage.